PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDLINES REGARDING ROUTE 66 CRUISIN’ REUNION 2019
Classic cars that are 1988 and older will be allowed to participate in the annual event. NO motorcycles, three axel, commercial vehicles, or buses allowed.
PRE-REGISTERED VEHICLES MUST CHECK IN AT ONTARIO CONVENTION CENTER FOR CREDENTIALS starting: Thursday, September 19th from 1pm to 8pm, September 20th and September 21st from 8am to 8pm.
DAY OF REGISTRATION - Friday, September 20th and Saturday, September 21st from 8am to 8pm at Ontario Convention Center. Cost is $75 per vehicle – some restrictions apply.
DAY OF EVENT REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Display – Show & Shine
- Cruise the Route – Gone Cruisin’ Signs provided
- Route 66 Cruisin’ Reunion 2019 poster
- (1) Commemorative License Plate.
- One (1) Participate T-Shirt will be LIMITED. If supplies run out your T-Shirt will be mailed to you after the event. No additional Participate Shirts will be available.
QUESTIONS REGARDING VEHICLE REGISTRATION?
Contact via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
VEHICLE RESTRICTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Well maintained vehicles. Paint & chrome must be presentable and complete.
- Vehicle must be intact and not a hazard to pedestrians and participants.
- Part primer, part paint is NOT acceptable, nor is mismatched painted body parts with the exception of “Patina” (aged look) vehicles approved by organizers.
- Exceptions will be made for Rat Rods approved by organizers.
- Body damage, visible rust, broken glass or torn upholstery is NOT acceptable.
- All vehicles must be street legal, unless waived by organizers in writing.
- Upon inspection of pre-registered vehicle, organizers reserve the right to revoke registration. If revoked, fee will be refunded within three weeks after the event.
- Vehicles activating hydraulics and/or air bags; open headers, flames from exhaust; obscene or offensive artwork, signs, stickers, etc. are prohibited.
- No “For Sale” signs are allowed. Discreet decal/paint is allowed.
- No unauthorized bicycles, skate boards, golf carts, go-peds, scooters or motorized carts allowed within event boundary.
AT TIME OF REGISTRATION you must provide a copy of vehicle’s:
- Current D.M.V. Registration
- Current insurance
- Photo of vehicle