GRABER OLIVE HOUSE
C.C. Graber purchased land in Ontario and discovered olives, as cured by the early ranchers, to be one of the finest food delicacies of California.
After much research and study of their methods, Mr. Graber cured several barrels himself.
The following season a much greater quantity of his olives was demanded by neighbors and friends who had eaten from the original barrels.
Thus began Ontario's oldest existing business. Since 1894, Graber Olives -- fully tree-ripened with delicate, rich flavor and succulent texture -- continue to be enjoyed by generations of families throughout the world.
The Graber Groves are now located in the San Joaquin Valley.
During harvest time (October through December), the historic Graber Olive House pulsates with the activities of grading, curing, and canning.
Visitors are offered guided tours of the facility year round, and may browse leisurely in the two gift shops which feature Graber Olives, fine foods, and gifts.
315 E. Fourth St.
Ontario, CA 91764
Open Daily 10:30am - 5:30pm
(except major holidays)
Tours daily throughout the year
Group tours by appointment