All guests attending events are expected to comply with the Ontario Convention Center’s Guest Code of Conduct.
The Ontario Convention Center is committed to providing a safe and comfortable experience for all visitors. Our staff will proactively intervene to support an environment where:
- Guests will be respectful to all other visitors, participants, staff and convention center property.
- Guests will comply with the direction and instructions from convention center staff at all times.
- Guests who partake in alcoholic beverages will do so in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired or intoxicated guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests are prohibited from smoking any substance on premises, including the use of e-cigarettes, pipes, or any other smoking device.
- Guests will not be permitted to tailgate on Ontario Convention Center grounds.
- Guests will refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, or wearing inappropriate clothing not consistent with a public, family setting.
Any other conduct deemed by Ontario Convention Center management to be non-conducive to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to refuse admittance and remove individuals who do not comply with facility guidelines.
To ensure the security and safety of all visitors, guests will be refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items. If a guest is found inside the convention center with a prohibited item, the item will be confiscated, and the guest may be asked to leave the premises.
Prohibited Items include:
- Animals/Pets (except documented service animals)
- Audio Video recording equipment
- “Colors” or gang affiliations
- Horns, noise makers or items meant to disrupt
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Laser pens/pointers
- Large bags or purses (size limit of 14”x14”x6”)
- Outside food and beverage
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bikes, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, fliers, etc.
- Weapons of any kind (i.e. pepper spray, chains, handcuffs, stun guns, etc.)
- Any other item deemed inappropriate at the sole discretion of the Ontario Convention Center.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Download Guest Code of Conduct