FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Contact: Steve Lambert, The 20/20 Network
(909) 841-7527, firstname.lastname@example.org
Classic car registration now open for Route 66 Cruisin’ Reunion, with VIP Packages available
(ONTARIO, California, June 13, 2023) – Route 66 Cruisin’ Reunion, powered by Greater Ontario California (GOCAL), has announced the opening of online classic car registration.
Again this year, participants can purchase a VIP Package that includes two passes, a Friday buffet dinner, Saturday lunch and dinner in the VIP Hospitality area, T-shirts, and a reserved parking area.
One of the region’s most popular events, Route 66 Cruisin’ Reunion attracts nearly 1,000 classic cars and draws more than 150,000 attendees annually to historic Downtown Ontario. This year’s 10th Anniversary event will be held September 15-16.
“We look forward to welcoming classic car owners, auto enthusiasts, and residents, guests, and visitors looking to enjoy two days of cruisin’, contests, live entertainment, and fabulous food,” said Michael Krouse, President and CEO of GOCAL.
The 10th Anniversary Route 66 Cruisin’ Reunion offers two (2) options for classic car owners to participate when registering their vehicles. Registration is available online at Route66CruisinReunion.com.
ROUTE 66 CRUISIN’ REUNION CLASSIC CAR REGISTRATION OPTIONS
VIP Hospitality Experience Package: $250 (Must be reserved prior to August 30)
- Vehicle Admission for both days to Display and Cruise the Route
- A reserved parking area near VIP to park your vehicle
- Your Classic Car will be eligible for our judged Awards
- 2 VIP passes (non-transferrable wristbands for the 2-day event) which include:
- 4 bar drinks tickets per wristband; includes complimentary sodas, water and juices
- Friday Buffet Dinner
- Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner including snacks between meals
- The VIP Club is a Premium elevated lounge viewing area on the Euclid Avenue median
- Goodie bag with souvenir map, sponsor goodies, and more!
- Two (2) Official Route 66 Cruisin’ Reunion 2023 Participant T-Shirts
- One (1) Route 66 Cruisin’ Reunion Commemorative poster
- One (1) Commemorative License Plate
Vehicle Registration: $60
(Price will increase after August 31; Day of registration is $75 and will be available in person only)
- Vehicle Admission to Display, Cruise, and have your vehicle judged
- Official detailed map
- One (1) Participant T-Shirt
- One (1) Route 66 Cruisin’ Reunion Commemorative Poster
- One (1) Commemorative License Plate
ROUTE 66 CRUISIN REUNION
Route 66 Cruisin’ Reunion®, a 501-(c3) organization, created by Greater Ontario California (GOCAL), is a Southern California ultimate weekend celebration of America’s love affair with the automobile and its world-famous highway, Route 66. Two days of cruisin’, contests, live entertainment, fabulous food, and revelry make it one of the best events of its kind. Held annually each September along historic, tree-shaded Euclid Avenue in Ontario, California, Route 66 Cruisin’ Reunion is where classic cruisers, convertibles, hot rods, and wicked Woodies fuel a jam-packed jamboree. Visit GO-CAL.ORG or www.Route66CruisinReunion.com for details.
GREATER ONTARIO CALIFORNIA
Greater Ontario California (GOCAL) is the official destination marketing organization to promote the cities of Ontario and Rancho Cucamonga, California to visitors nationally and internationally. As destination experts we provide leisure, meeting groups and meeting professionals with an unbiased, comprehensive resource when booking a tour, convention, meeting or event within the cities of Ontario and Rancho Cucamonga, California. Ideal for leisure and business travel, the region boasts scenic mountains, deserts, vineyards and metropolitan areas that are both historic and cosmopolitan in character. Under the umbrella of the Greater Ontario California is the California Welcome Center and several Signature Events to support the overall mission to drive visitors to the region, stimulating economic growth. GOCAL provides the necessary destination support tools to execute a successful experience. Visit www.GO-CAL.org