Vehicle Registration will open on March 1, 2022
VEHICLE RESTRICTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Well-maintained vehicles. Paint & chrome must be presentable and complete. The vehicle must be intact and not a hazard to pedestrians and participants.
- Part primer, part paint is NOT acceptable, nor is mismatched painted body parts with the exception of “Patina” (aged look) vehicles approved by organizers. Exceptions will be made for Rat Rods approved by organizers.
- Body damage, visible rust, broken glass, or torn upholstery is NOT acceptable.
- All vehicles must be street legal unless waived by organizers in writing.
- Upon inspection of a pre-registered vehicle, organizers reserve the right to revoke registration. If revoked, the fee will be refunded within three weeks after the event.
- Vehicles activating hydraulics and/or airbags; open headers, flames from the exhaust; obscene or offensive artwork, signs, stickers, etc. are prohibited.
- No “For Sale” signs are allowed. Discreet decal/paint is allowed.
- No unauthorized bicycles, skateboards, golf carts, go-peds, scooters, or motorized carts allowed within the event boundary.